Friday 24 June 2011

Customising blogs

I've just had a go at customising my blog. I added a template when I first created the blog - and chose the 'road with blue sky' option from one of the standard ones that were available. I thought it looked nice having a blue sky and also in a rather cheesy way could represent 'the journey' I'm about to embark on 23 Things :-/ [sorry]

I've also added a widget that allows people to subscribe to the blog with RSS feeds - not sure if that is actually part of Thing 3 for next week so I'll have to wait and see!

I will add a new widget for Twitter once I start Tweeting with Thing 4 next week...and hopefully I'll begin learning what other widgets would be good to add as the weeks go by.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a good idea, I've got a whole different set of widgets on my blog now than I had when I first created it last year, found some not that useful and they've gradually been replaced by ones which are actually helpful!

    ReplyDelete